As part of measures to stop the spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and also to safeguard the health of staff and clients, the Ministry of the Interior would, effective Monday, March 30, 2020, suspend the under-listed services to the general public:
- Work Permit Request
- Indefinite Residence Permit Request
- Immigrant Quota Permit
- Renunciation of Ghanaian Citizenship
- Dual Nationality/Citizenship
- Registration/Naturalization as Citizen of Ghana
- Right of Abode Request
- Licensing of Private Security Organization
- Permission to Import/Export Explosives
- Granting of Auctioneer’s Licenses
- Exportation of Dead Bodies
- Permit for Key Cutting
- Permit to Import and License Firearms (Guns)
The suspension would be in force until Tuesday, April 14, 2020.
Staff would be available to render critical services which relates to security.
The public is entreated to contact the Ministry of the Interior via the under listed if need be:
The cooperation of the public in this matter would be highly appreciated as the Ministry strives to ensure the safety of its staff and clients and the citizenry in the wake of COVID-19.
ADELAIDE ANNO – KUMI (MRS)
CHIEF DIRECTOR, MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR