As per a Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) directive and in consonance with Section 11,12 and the first schedule of the Revenue Administration Act 2016 (Act 915) all clients (including those who intend to use or apply for the services of the Ministry of the Interior and its Agencies must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN).

The TIN is obtainable from any Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) office across the country.

Thank you.

Click to read more:

Issued By: Public Relations Unit/Ministry of the Interior/4th April, 2018